quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2007

Tunning?!

This passion is not new, I've always been fascinated by Tunning, but not the bad Tunning, I like slight changes and I'm now considering starting to do them, I found a Brazilian website www.vectraclube.com.br in which they talk a lot about the Vectras, because in Brazil the Vectra is a much beloved car. I was trying to find one explanation on how to disassemble the panel of instruments of my Vectra and I found the website I liked the way these new friends enjoyed cars and decided to stay and register.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

JP, VAI FUNDO NAS MODIFICAÇÕES. NÓS DO VECTRA CLUBE BRASILEIRO ESTAMOS DE OLHO E TE DANDO A MAIOR FORÇA.
COMO DIRIA O COMERCIAL DO VECTRA BRASILEIRO:
VECTRA. VOCE VAI ENTENDER QUANDO TIVER UM.
PS. SHOW O MOTOR ECOTEC
BRENO PETROPOLIS
WWW.VECTRACLUBE.COM.BR